Visit New Horizon in Harlem
New Horizon is a new Grace Brethren Church (joined 2011) located in Harlem, NYC. During this short trip we will stay on 57th Street, Mid-town NYC and visit Michal, Virginia and the church on Monday evening and Tuesday morning. Tuesday afternoon and evening will be open for sightseeing. Space is limited. Participants are responsible for their own transportation, meals and lodging cost.
- Salisbury Hotel - $110 per night (plus taxes)
- Arrive Monday afternoon, June 18, 2012, leave Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, July 20
- Visit Michel and Virginia Faulkner and the New Horizon Church (an FGBC church) in Harlem, NYC
- Sponsored by Go2 Ministries and the Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches.
- Tuesday afternoon and evening is free to visit NYC
- Carnegie Hall - across the street
- Fifth Avenue shopping - 1.5 blocks
- Central Park - 2 blocks
- Time Warner Center - 6 blocks
- Rockefeller Center - 7 blocks
- Radio City Music Hall - 7 blocks
- Lincoln Center - 7 blocks
- Times Square and Theater District - 0.5 miles
Contact Tom Avey if you are interested.
Link to this page: http://charisfellowship.us/page/36?keyy=36