Southwest Focus Retreat
- Monday Dinner
- Tuesday Breakfast and Lunch
- Wednesday Breakfast
- Lodging Monday and Tuesday night
- Southwest Focus Retreat for one/Private room - $270.00
- Southwest Focus Retreat share room with one person - $215.00
- Southwest Focus Retreat share room with two people - $195.00
- Southwest FR One Day Fee - $60.00
- Inspire Discount (members only) - ($20.00)
This price increases
on Jan 19, 2019
Registration deadline is Jan 23, 2019.
No refunds for cancelations or changes after Jan 23, 2019. Additional financial aid may be available. Email email@example.com for more information.
Schedule coming soon!
Focus retreats in 2018/19 will be influenced by you!
Use this form to provide your feedback.
Check back soon for more details on this schedule.
- 3:00 Registration
4:00 Session #1 - Getting Started
- Worship and Welcome
- Discussion groups: Galatians 5:22 - 6:6
- 6:00 Dinner
- 7:30 Session #2 - Discussion Groups: Leadership Development
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 9:00 Session #3 - Discussion Groups: Church Planting
- 10:30 Session #4 - Discussion Groups: Doing Good
- 12:00 Lunch
- Free time for golf, hiking, cycling, visit Malibu Pier area, beach, filming location for MASH TV show. Plus camp soccer field, basketball, ropes course, rock climbing.
- 5:30 Dinner on your own (in nearby communities - short drive!)
7:30 Session #5 - Discussion Groups: Charis Fellowship Position Statements
- Encouraging Word, Worship, & Communion
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 9:00 Session #6 - Discussion Feedback, Priorities & Prayer
- 10:30 Finished!
Camp Lawrence Daley at Mt. Crags
Post Woolsey Fire Update:
Nearby hills were burned by the fire, but the Camp Lawrence Daley Conference Center was untouched. Camp Mt Crags is still a beautiful site for our retreat.
To reach the conference grounds take the Malibu Creek State Park Entrance off Malibu Canyon Road.
26801 Dorothy Dr. Calabasas, CA 91302
We are staying in the Conference Center – Hotel style accommodations. The Conference Center is one hour drive from LAX. Located in the center of Malibu State Park.