These ministry opportunities have been submitted by churches and ministries that are associated with the Charis Fellowship. Any ministry engagement (paid or volunteer) that comes as a result of this announcement should be entered into with due diligence and legal review. The Charis Fellowship does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. Persons contacting these ministries are not recommended by the Charis Fellowship.
Show All Opportunities
Grace Brethren Investment Foundation (GBIF) is looking to hire a ‘Director of Credit Services.’ This full-time leadership level staff position will take a lead role in overseeing lending operations of the organization, whose mission is to propel ministry within the Charis Fellowship.
Technical skills and areas of interest
- Understanding of church finances, including giving trends, financial statements, budgets, and key metrics in determining the financial health of a church
- Passionate about biblical stewardship and generosity
- Familiar with Excel and comfortable creating and reviewing financial spreadsheets. General proficiency in various accounting and other financial software
- Ability to measure quantitative aspects of church finances and discern qualitative aspects of church leadership and operations
- Ability to network and build relationships with ministry leaders
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Technologically savvy (preferred)
- A “self-starter” who is versatile, flexible, focused, and able to adjust and balance various projects as necessary
- Operates well in teamwork setting and willingly desires accountability
- Spiritual maturity - a close personal walk with Jesus and dependence on Him and his Word
- Sense of call from God to serve the Church and work towards its healthy growth
- Appreciates and understands the Charis Fellowship and committed to serving it for Jesus
- Travel for various events and activities across the USA, including Charis Fellowship annual conference, regional retreats, trade association conferences and other continued education experiences
- The GBIF office and operations is located in Winona Lake, Indiana. As such, relocation to the area is required
Interested? Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com for more information.