These ministry opportunities have been submitted by churches and ministries that are associated with the Charis Fellowship. Any ministry engagement (paid or volunteer) that comes as a result of this announcement should be entered into with due diligence and legal review. The Charis Fellowship does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. Persons contacting these ministries are not recommended by the Charis Fellowship.
Show All Opportunities
Pastaskala Grace Church is located outside of Columbus, OH in the suburb of Pataskala. We are a small to medium size congregation that is in the process of revitalization with Assist Church Expansion. We are currently looking for a part-time worship leader to enhance our Sunday morning services. Please see the purpose and values of our church, as well as the job description below to see if you are interested!
PURPOSE STATEMENT: To share our hope in Jesus as we passionately pursue Him.
- Transformational Truth
- Contagious Hope
- Graceful Authenticity
- Intentional Hospitality
- Missional Teamwork
Worship Leader Job Description
The Worship Leader of Pataskala Grace Church will plan, prepare, and lead the congregation in the worship of God through song, prayer, and giving during our Sunday morning gatherings.
The Worship Leader will be the “producer” of each worship service and the occasional special program (Communion services, Christmas Eve, etc.). While the Lead Pastor is the “director” in terms of setting the theme and overall direction, the Worship Leader will oversee and coordinate all the details that a service encompasses, with the exception of the sermon. They will be a visionary who is creative in connecting people with God through various aspects of worship, including music, prayer, Scripture reading, and more. The Worship Leader will also have a desire to be involved in the life and ministry of Pataskala Grace Church.
- A strong love for and commitment to God that is demonstrated in both word and deed.
- A good manager of their household, as evidenced by healthy relationships with spouse and children.
- Embraces the purpose and values of Pataskala Grace Church.
- A good example of the type of Christ-followers we hope to create with the help of God.
- Willing to abide by the Constitution of Pataskala Grace Church.
- Agree with and promote the Charis Fellowship’s Commitment to Common Identity.
- Biblically and theologically proficient.
- Possesses both vocal and instrumental talents.
- Capable of leading worship solo when necessary.
- Ability to work with others to enhance various aspects of worship services.
- Incorporates traditional hymns into a modern worship style.
- Plan and develop worship services in cooperation with Lead Pastor.
- Build and maintain team of volunteer musicians to lead worship during Sunday morning worship services.
- Work with team of volunteers to design and decorate facilities to enhance worship experience. (Design Team)
- Build and maintain team of volunteer audio/visual technicians that will support Sunday morning worship services. (Media Team)
- Recruit new members/attenders who want to participate in worship ministries.
- Nurture the spiritual growth of volunteers by regularly incorporating spiritual disciplines of prayer and Bible study.
- Develop and manage worship budget.
- Expected to work an average of 15-20 hours per week.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and any videos/recordings of you leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest!