These ministry opportunities have been submitted by churches and ministries that are associated with the Charis Fellowship. Any ministry engagement (paid or volunteer) that comes as a result of this announcement should be entered into with due diligence and legal review. The Charis Fellowship does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. Persons contacting these ministries are not recommended by the Charis Fellowship.
Show All Opportunities
Grace Kidz Director
250 Philadelphia Ave. Waynesboro PA, 17268
Facebook: Boro Grace
In a Sentence:Lead and develop a children’s ministry program that is 1) built on the mission and vision of Waynesboro Grace, and 2) recognizes and supports parents as the primary disciple makers of their children.
- Meet weekly with the Senior Pastor (and other church staff as needed).
- Lead the Grace Kidz Ministry team (includes at least one monthly meeting).
- Recruit, train, equip, schedule, resource, and empower Grace Kidz workers (includes at least one annual meeting with all workers).
- Oversee curriculum development and advise the Senior Pastor of any desired curriculum changes.
- Manage the Grace Kidz budget.
- Administrate child protection policies and advise the Senior Pastor of any desired or necessary changes.
- Curate resources for parents that align with Grace Kidz programming.
- Coordinate with the Worship Arts director regarding special services or opportunities for kids to be a part of the Worship Service.
- Coordinate with the Student Ministry team regarding student workers serving with Grace Kidz.
Hours & Accountability:
- 10 Hours Per Week (includes 1 Hour Senior Pastor Mtg. & 2.5 Hours Sunday).
- Reports directly to the Senior Pastor.
- Covenant member of Waynesboro Grace, or willing to pursue.
- Demonstrates godly maturity that is consistent with a life surrendered to Christ.
- An initiating, and gracious, leader who sets the pace for others to follow.
- Demonstrates excellence in administrative responsibilities as the job requires.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in childhood education or related area of ministry is preferred but not required.
- Experience: Significant experience in childhood development is preferred but not required.
For more information regarding this opportunity or Waynesboro Grace, feel free to email PastorTimothy Clothier at email@example.com or call at 717-404-1561