These ministry opportunities have been submitted by churches and ministries that are associated with the Charis Fellowship. Any ministry engagement (paid or volunteer) that comes as a result of this announcement should be entered into with due diligence and legal review. The Charis Fellowship does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. Persons contacting these ministries are not recommended by the Charis Fellowship.
Show All Opportunities
Director of Development
Synopsis: The Director of Development will spearhead development efforts as Assist Church Expansion continues to grow. The new Director of Development will have the opportunity to build the development function of our organization with the potential to grow into a full time position.
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: Anywhere in USA/Canada, travel required
Job Type: Part time
Responsibilities: The person in this role is responsible to:
1. Develop and execute Assist Church Expansion’s annual fundraising plan
2. Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations
3. Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
4. Oversees and develops reporting systems to monitor fund-raising activities
5. Developing and tracking proposals and reports for all foundations and corporate fundraising
6. Assisting the Executive Director in items as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following knowledge, competencies, and experience:
1. A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and an active Christian commitment
2. A theology that supports the values and mission of Assist Church Expansion
3. A strong and supportive stance for the Charis Fellowship
4. Demonstrated excellence in organizational/administrative and managerial skills
5. Strong oral and written communication skills
6. Highest standard of personal and professional integrity.