These ministry opportunities have been submitted by churches and ministries that are associated with the Charis Fellowship. Any ministry engagement (paid or volunteer) that comes as a result of this announcement should be entered into with due diligence and legal review. The Charis Fellowship does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. Persons contacting these ministries are not recommended by the Charis Fellowship.Post a new opportunity
Show All Opportunities
Pastor of Outreach Ministries/Worship Ministries
We’re looking for an engaging pastor to lead our church’s efforts to connect with our community and reach new people. Ideal candidates have a friendly personality and a demonstrated experience for sharing their faith and inviting people to church. This role requires a person who feels equally comfortable ministering to people outside the church building as they do inside the church. This person will also have duel role as a second worship leader on our staff, and will have part of planning weekend services and other worship events.
Specific Duties Include:
1) With the collaboration of other church leaders, create, cast vision, and oversee the local outreach/evangelism ministries of the church. This includes recruiting, managing, and training volunteers in outreach-related ministries and managing the outreach budget.
2) Oversees the Recreation Director and the Recreation Outreach Ministries of GCC, including the Park.
3) Works with our Worship Pastor and Lead Pastor to plan the worship services. Responsible to produce the overall look and feel of one of our worship venues on a Sunday morning, which may include worship leading, coaching other worship leaders, and coaching the tech team in that venue.
4) Will lead worship at other events outside of Sunday mornings as discussed with the Worship Pastor and Lead Pastor.
5) Assist the Worship Pastor in overseeing the worship team members.
6) Will help administrate some worship planning details using Pro-Presenter, Planning Center, and other systems or software.
7) Responsible with the other pastors to help cover the pastoral load of the church including counseling, shepherding care, weddings, funerals, giving input to other ministries—our pastors are a team.
8) Responsible to be a growing and active believer at GCC including:
- must model worship in their life
- must participate in an adult small group, community group, or accountability group for fellowship and growth
- must regularly attend worship service
- must become a member of GCC
*Work week will include all services on Sunday and Wednesday evening and office hours during the week (8:30-4:30) except for Monday being a day completely off of work. Saturday is considered a flex day, which means you don’t need to have set office hours, but you must be available unless on vacation.
*Salary and benefits will be determined later in the interview process.
Those interested should submit a resume to Pastor Jon Rauch (firstname.lastname@example.org).