These ministry opportunities have been submitted by churches and ministries that are associated with the Charis Fellowship. Any ministry engagement (paid or volunteer) that comes as a result of this announcement should be entered into with due diligence and legal review. The Charis Fellowship does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. Persons contacting these ministries are not recommended by the Charis Fellowship.
Show All Opportunities
OPEN POSITION: Associate Pastor
We are looking for a driven, teachable person to oversee Adult Discipleship and Student Ministry (Grades 6-12). Overseeing these ministry teams will require the ability to cast vision, train, equip, and delegate tasks to ministry team members.
• Full-time, salaried pastoral staff position with benefits available
• Reports to the Lead Pastor in YGBC elder led structure
• Visionary and thoughtful leader who has navigated the challenges of a growing ministry
• Teachable in YGBC’s philosophy, history and DNA
• Heart for discipleship, leading others deeper in their relationship with Jesus
• Ability to create and grow systems including recruitment and leader/team management
• Experience in ministry settings with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Experience in leading adult spiritual formation practices
• Minimum of one year experience with three years preferred
• Formal Bible training with a minimum of an associate’s degree
YGBC is focused on helping imperfect people be changed by God. We are committed to the mission of Jesus and to intentionally gathering people to join us at church. Our church family is genuine and authentic as we help connect people to our church.
We are a contemporary, relevant, family-friendly church that preaches the Word of God and strives to live out the vision of the church as seen in Acts 2:42-27. Our church has had a strong growth curve in the past 5 years as we have grown multi-generationally. Our church is located in an urban setting, and we have the opportunity to reach out throughout the county of York, PA. We are excited to bring on our next full-time staff member to join our lead pastor.
• Oversee the spiritual formation opportunities for adults in the church under the oversight of the lead pastor.
• Train and equip teachers to lead spiritual formation opportunities.
Grace Student Ministry – Grades 6-12
• Oversee vision, philosophy, training, and on-going development of Grace Student Ministry. Currently we have 10 volunteers serving on our Student Ministry team with 50 teenagers we see throughout the year.
• Oversee the entirety of our student ministry as we strive to help our students know, love, and serve Jesus Christ.
• Communicate regularly on Sunday mornings
• Counsel and care for church members
• Pursue ordination in our network of churches
For more information about YGBC, check us out online at YGBC.NET
Submit a resume along with qualifications, references, and other information to email@example.com