These ministry opportunities have been submitted by churches and ministries that are associated with the Charis Fellowship. Any ministry engagement (paid or volunteer) that comes as a result of this announcement should be entered into with due diligence and legal review. The Charis Fellowship does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. Persons contacting these ministries are not recommended by the Charis Fellowship.
Show All Opportunities
THREE CREEKS KIDS DIRECTOR
We are looking for a driven, hard-working, kid-loving leader who feels called by God to spiritually invest in the next generation. This person is responsible for leading Three Creeks Kids, which consists of everyone in our church between birth and 5th grade.
We’re looking for a person who can lead a large team of volunteers (75-150 people) to support and empower parents to raise godly kids. This happens primarily through our Sunday morning Three Creeks Kids program.
· This is a part-time salaried position (24 hours per week)
· Weekly regular working hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays, in addition to Sunday mornings
· Reports to the Lead Pastor in Three Creek’s elder-led structure.
· Believes in the vision of Three Creeks Church and sees raising up the next generation of leaders as a key part of it.
· Builds and empowers a team of key volunteer leaders
· Natural recruiter – makes people want to join the Three Creeks Kids Team
· Visionary who can take us to the next level (more classes, more volunteers, more kids, efficient processes)
· Enjoys working with others on the Three Creeks staff team
· Flexible and fun – can go with the flow and “make things happen” with a positive attitude in a mobile church setting
Three Creeks launched in February 2018 in Gahanna, Ohio with the vision to help people find and follow God. Our church is full of young families with loads of young kids. We believe in the next generation and multiplying leaders, and Three Creeks Kids is a place we get to visibly express both of those beliefs. Three Creeks is a young, growing church and we believe a great Three Creeks Kids leader and program are crucial to accomplish our vision to help people in Gahanna find and follow God.
· Curriculum development and preparation
· Volunteer Management
· New Family + Database Management
· Budget Oversight
Overall Staff Involvement (10%)
· Weekly Staff Meetings
· Biweekly 1 on 1 Meetings with Lead Pastor
· Team Events
Hands-On Ministry and Discipleship (40%)
· Lead a Kids Leadership Team
· Spiritually invest in Kids Team volunteers
· Execute the Sunday Morning Three Creeks Kids program
To find out more about our church, visit threecreekschurch.com
To request an application and questionnaire for this open position, email Joel Trainer at firstname.lastname@example.org