These ministry opportunities have been submitted by churches and ministries that are associated with the Charis Fellowship. Any ministry engagement (paid or volunteer) that comes as a result of this announcement should be entered into with due diligence and legal review. The Charis Fellowship does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. Persons contacting these ministries are not recommended by the Charis Fellowship.
Show All Opportunities
The Worship Director at Ashland Grace Church in Ashland, Ohio is responsible for leading the musical worship of Grace Church, including directing the worship team and tech team, as well as discipling the people of Grace to grow in Worship.
Qualifications for the Position:
This person must be a committed follower of Jesus Christ; be committed to His church; and be passionate about worshipping God and shepherding others to worship Him. This person must have a high view of Scripture, a strong understanding of the church and corporate worship, and a love for people. They must have strong musical ability and be able to develop and lead a large team of volunteers.
Requirements of the Position: [Reports to the Senior Pastor]
- Work closely with the Senior Pastor to plan and lead Sunday morning worship services, including service structure and song selection
- Give strong and visible leadership of the musical worship team on Sunday mornings in a way that is engaging and excellent, focusing on ensuring the songs are true and singable
- Recruit and schedule vocalists, musicians, and the tech team
- Lead weekly rehearsals for the worship team, including giving spiritual direction and shepherding, musical training for Sunday, and clear communication about services and roles
- Lead, oversee, and direct the tech team to ensure that all technical elements of the Sunday morning service are accomplished (including stage setup, lighting, audio, video, slides, etc.)
- Oversee the online livestream of the service to ensure quality and connection
- Be intentional about shepherding and discipling the people at Grace to become more committed and engaged worshippers, particularly in corporate worship but also to view worship as a way of life (1 Cor. 10:31)
- Serve on the Creative Team and provide leadership and direction on various creative elements, including graphics, video, and communications, at the direction of the Senior Pastor and Executive Director of Operations
- Work alongside the Senior Pastor to plan and lead special services periodically throughout the year, including communion services and Christmas Eve services
- Assist as needed with musical worship and/or technical production for funerals